We have just completed the following up-grades to the lake:
- Artificial trees and bushes have been added to the lake.
- Fish feeders have been added to supplement food intake in order to help increase size and numbers of the fish.
- The lake has been stocked with largemouth bass, redear sunfish and bluegill.
We are asking that the following rules be observed when fishing in the lake:
- If you catch crappie, white bass, warmouth sunfish, or green sunfish please do not return them to the lake.
- All largemouth bass caught that are over 14 inches shall be return unharmed to the lake. Please do not return any largemouth bass under 14 inches to the lake.
- Do Not introduce any outside fish to the lake of any kind.
- Do Not put any trees, tires, cinder blocks or any other items into the lake without approval by the board of directors.
- Do not discard fish or fishing tackle on the ground.
- ID badges are required to be worn at all times while on club property.